Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Dd is for Disguise

This week for Language Experience we made disguises to dress up in because dress up and disguise begin with Dd.  

 Miss Collins' friend Mrs Bargh gave her some disguises to use in Room One.  Miss Collins thought that they would be fun to try on.  Mrs Tizzard, Miss Philp and Miss Collins thought that we would also enjoy making our own disguises and we did.  
We are using the writing that we have done this week about our disguises to put in our Learning Journals so we can share them with out whanau.  

Here are some of our stories so far...

I made a mask.
- Izzan

I dressed up.
- Cody

I made a mask and some lips.
- Nikora

I was sick and I was sneezing.
- Lorenzo

Here are some pictures of us in disguise.  
We also thought disguise was a cool new word!


No comments:

Post a Comment